Microwave popcorn is a kind of popcorn that is specially used for popping in a microwave oven. Most of them are currently available on the market, but some people don't know it yet. This popcorn is a little different from regular popcorn in that it comes packaged in a microwave popcorn paper bag. It looks like very little for popcorn but pops a lot, which is a little hard to believe unless you see it with your own eyes.And it can come in different flavors, such as cream flavor, chocolate flavor and so on.
Principle of "Microwave Popcorn"
This is during the heating process, the temperature in the pot is constantly increasing, and the pressure of the gas in the pot is also increasing. When the temperature rises to a certain level, the corn kernels will gradually soften, and most of the moisture in the corn kernels will become water vapor. Due to the high temperature, the pressure of water vapor is very large, which causes the softened corn kernels to expand. But at this time, the pressure inside and outside the corn kernels is balanced, so the corn kernels will not burst in the pot.
When the pressure in the pot corn kernels to 4-5 atmospheres, suddenly open the top cover of the popcorn pot, the gas in the pot expands rapidly, and the pressure decreases quickly, which makes the pressure difference between the inside and outside of the corn kernels increase, resulting in high-pressure water vapor inside the corn kernels. It swells sharply, bursts the corn kernels instantly, and becomes popcorn.
How to make popcorn in the microwave
The steps are simple, convenient and hygienic. You can eat warm popcorn as long as you heat it in a microwave for a few minutes, which is healthy and fashionable. The main ingredient of microwave popcorn is fiber, and it is by no means a fried food. There are fewer calories than ordinary snacks.
Creamy popcorn 1 pack
The methods/steps are as follows:
1. Take the microwave popcorn paper bag out of the plastic bag, place the paper bag flat in the center of the microwave oven, and place the product label on the front of the paper bag downward.
2. Adjust the power of the microwave oven to the highest value. According to the wattage, under normal circumstances, it takes 2-4 minutes to cook the microwave oven popcorn. If you need to know how long your microwave oven will take, please set it to 3 minutes, and then listen carefully. If the continuous crackling sound slows down to an interval of 2-3 seconds, you should turn off the microwave oven.
3. When using the microwave to cook popcorn, please do not stay away from the microwave and monitor the "crack" sound. In most microwaves, the corn kernels will burst after 1 minute and the paper bag will expand. Do not microwave for too long. To avoid burnt, please take out the paper bag carefully, because the popcorn will be very hot!
4. Take out the paper bag and tear it open diagonally, and be careful of hot air. If there is a small amount of corn kernels that have not popped, it is normal.
5. Smell whether the popcorn has a burnt smell first, if there is a burnt smell, it will be a failure. Let the popcorn cool down a little after about 1-2 minutes before eating.
Turn the microwave on to the highest temperature for heating. It usually takes about 2-3 minutes. Pay attention to the popping sound. When the interval slows down from fast to 2-3 seconds, turn off the microwave. Heating for too long will cause the popcorn to bake.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist