Aluminum foil paper refers to the paper made of aluminum foil lining paper and aluminum foil pasting. Its texture is soft and easy to change shape, like paper, and does not rebound after deformation. Can be qualitative and ensure that can play the role of shading, will not fall, opaque, pollution-free, cheap. It is generally used for moisture-proof and decorative packaging of high-grade cigarettes, candy and chocolate.
The characteristics of aluminum foil are as follows:
(1) the surface of aluminum foil is very clean, sanitary, and any bacteria or microorganisms can not grow on its surface.
(2) Aluminum foil is a non-toxic packaging material, it can be in direct contact with food without any harm to human health concerns.
(3) Aluminum foil is a tasteless and odorless packaging material, which will not make the packaged food have any odor.
(4) If aluminum foil itself is not volatile, it and the packaged food will never dry or shrink.
(5) No matter at high temperature or low temperature, aluminum foil will not have oil penetration phenomenon.
(6) Aluminum foil is an opaque packaging material, so it is a good packaging material for products exposed to sunlight, such as margarine.
(7) Aluminum foil has good plasticity, so it can be used to package various shapes of products. Can also be arbitrarily made into a variety of shape container.
(8) The hardness of aluminum foil is large, the tensile strength is also large, but its tearing strength is small, so it is easy to tear.
(9) Aluminum foil itself can not be heated sealing, must be coated on its surface can be hot material, such as PE to heat sealing
(10) Aluminum foil may have adverse reactions when it comes into contact with other heavy metals or heavy metals.
Traditionally, tin foil is used for packaging chocolate, but now aluminum foil is used instead. This is because most of the aluminum foil papers currently mentioned are manufactured using vacuum coating technology, which is relatively low in cost and relatively stable in chemical properties. Most of the tin foil paper is manufactured by mechanical calendering, which is relatively expensive and is far less widely used than aluminum foil paper.
The main function of tin foil or aluminum foil packaging chocolate and cigarettes is to seal, prevent moisture, and avoid light, and it also has a certain thermal insulation effect.
For example, chocolate. Generally speaking, it is best to eat chocolate immediately after you buy it. If you really want to store it, it is best to store it at a temperature of 12 to 18 degrees and avoid light, water and peculiar smells.
Under such conditions, the oil crystals in the chocolate can remain stable, the product is firm and brittle, and the appearance maintains a bright color. The storage time is generally more than 4 weeks, and high-quality dark chocolate can be stored for longer than milk chocolate and white chocolate. The shelf life of factory-produced chocolate is usually about 1 year, and those handmade fresh chocolate desserts are best eaten as soon as possible. Although chocolate is not easy to spoil, when the temperature reaches 20 degrees Celsius, the ingredients in the cocoa butter will melt and begin to separate. Re-freezing will condense a white frosty substance on the surface, affecting the flavor. Therefore, chocolate is usually wrapped in tin foil and stored in the refrigerator. Secondly, it is best to keep the environment dry, with a maximum relative humidity of 65%. The moisture in the air has a great influence on the quality of chocolate, especially since the storage time is long. Chocolate products that have not reached the seal are prone to so-called frosting and even deteriorate after absorbing moisture.
Winter is the most suitable season for tasting chocolate. If the atmospheric temperature is lower than 20 degrees Celsius, just store it in a cool and ventilated place. When the temperature is high in summer, put it in the lower level of the refrigerator, not in the freezer. Also, when you take chocolate out of the fridge, don't open it right away. Wait for it to be almost room temperature before opening so that the outside of the chocolate doesn't condense and affect its appearance and taste.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist