Flat bottom pouches are widely used in dog food packaging and cat food packaging, which is also known as box pouches or block pouches. Pet food is packaged in a flat bottom bag with an optional zipper seal to suit different applications, like press zipper, front zipper, slider zipper, velcro zipper, etc. Flat bottom bag size can be customized, can hold 100g-25kg pet food.
The main advantage of Flat Bottom Pouches For Pet Food Packaging:
1.5 panels of printable panel for your brands (front, back, 2 sides, and bottom).
2.Save more shelf space because the pouches are high and the width is less than other packaging bags.
3.Save up to 12% less film than stand-up bags
4.Stability on shelves because of its flat bottom.
5.The flat, stable base with rounded edges makes the flat bottom pouch the ideal packaging solution for lightweight contents.
|Materials||Mono or multi-layer laminates using materials such as OPP / CPP / PET / PE / PP / NY / ALU / MetPET|
|Size & Thickness||Customizable, as per your requirements|
|Printing Method||Per requirement, gravure, digital, spout UV, hot stamping, stickers|
|Style Options||Flat Bottom, Stand Up, Side Gusset, Quad Seal, Middle Seal,Flat Pouch, etc|
|Option Available||Rounded Corners, Tear Notch, Hole Punches, Zipper, Window, Hang Hole, Valve, Tin Tie, etc.|
|Standard Finishing||Available in a matt, gloss, kraft, tactile, paper feel, de-metalized, unprinted and registered matt finish|
1. Provide us with detailed information about the pouch you need, like application, size, artwork, structure, and thickness, etc.
2. We will quote accordingly after we get all the details about the pouch.
3. Once the price is confirmed by both parties, we will start the processing of the artwork.
4. Setting up the color standard.
5. Confirm drawings and sign contracts.
6. The buyer needs to prepay the cylinder (printing cost) and a 40% advance payment on the order.
7. We will start producing quality products for you after then.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist