POF five-layer co-extruded heat-shrinkable film is a new generation product that is gradually emerging and accepted by people in recent years. Environment-friendly multi-layer co-extrusion polyolefin POF heat shrinkable film, is in the heart of the special equipment for linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) as an intermediary, a total of polypropylene (PP) as the inner and outer layer, by a special process will be inside, middle and outer layer mutual extrusion, and made of high transparency, high shrinkage rate and thermal shrinkage film with good heat sealing properties. It has all the advantages and advantages of polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP) at the same time, and its excellent performance is far better than the simple polyethylene (PE) film and polypropylene (PP) film. It is currently widely used in the world and recognized by the European and American market of environmental protection heat shrinkable packaging materials.
It complies with the US FDA and USDA standards and is made of environmentally friendly materials. It is an environmentally friendly packaging material that can be recycled. Especially suitable for pharmaceutical industry, food industry. The product conforms to "GMP" requirements.
1. The proportion of cost POF is 0.92, the thickness is the thinnest 0.012mm, and the actual unit cost is low. The proportion of PE is 0.92, the thickness is more than 0.03, and the actual unit cost is higher. The proportion of PVC is 1.4, the thickness is the thinnest 0.02mm, and the actual unit cost is higher...
2. Physical properties POF is thin and tough, with uniform thickness, good moisture resistance and soft texture. It has high tensile strength, high tear resistance and adjustable shrinkage rate. Due to the existence of LLDPE, it has better rubbing resistance. PE is thick and tough, with uniform thickness, Good moisture resistance, soft texture. Tear resistance is lower than POF but much higher than PVC, and the shrinkage rate is poorly adjustable. The rub resistance is not as good as POF. PVC is thick and brittle, with uneven thickness, poor moisture resistance, hard and brittle texture, low strength, low shrinkage, and poor rubbing resistance.
3. Cold resistance and other physical properties POF cold resistance is excellent,-50℃ is not hard or brittle, not easy to break, can be used for frozen food packaging. After shrink packaging, -50℃-95℃ is stored for a long time, stable. With static electricity and anti-fog treatment, not easy to pollute dust, can keep the product clean and bright. PE cold resistance, winter or frozen, not hard, not brittle, so transportation is not easy to break. Electrostatic elimination processing, not easy to dust, can keep the product clean. The cold resistance of PVC is extremely poor. It will become brittle in winter or after freezing, so it is easy to break during transportation. The longer the shrink packaging is, the tighter the shrinkage will be, and the packaged material will be deformed.
4. Processing performance POF processing does not produce moisture and will not stick to the sealing rod, easy maintenance and operation. High toughness, smoothness and anti-rubbing properties make it suitable for automatic packaging in high-speed production lines. PE processing does not produce moisture and Does not stick to the sealing rod, easy maintenance and operation. High toughness, low rubbing, can be used for automatic packaging in high-speed production lines. The PVC processing process will generate volatile matter, which is easy causes mechanical damage and is easy to stick to the sealing rod. Convenient, difficult to maintain.
5. Safety After POF shrink packaging, the four corners of the seal are soft and will not cut hands and are resistant to rubbing. After PE shrink packaging, the four corners of the seal are soft and will not cut hands. After PVC shrink packaging, the four corners of the seal are hard and sharp, easy to cut and bleed.
6. Environmental protection and sanitation POF is non-toxic, does not produce toxic odor during processing, and complies with the US FDA and USDA standards. PE is non-toxic, does not produce toxic gas during processing, and meets the US FDA and USDA standards. PVC is toxic, processing will produce odor, toxic gas, and gradually banned.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist